Thursday, March 7, 2013

De-Stuffing: Attic Spaces - EEEEK!!

As I had mentioned in a previous post  we are in the process of de-'stuffing'.  The process can and does seem a bit overwhelming at times.  I've decided to try a new tactic.  Room by room.  Each week I'm going to commit to working on a room till it's done (however many days it may take).  So far, I'm lumping together the closet/attic spaces as one room and then I will be moving on to the FROG (This one, not this one).

Oh attic spaces, how you remind me of all my previous good intentions and New Year's resolutions.

I've taken out the exercise equipment .. you remember the ab-lounge right?? Crunches that were so luxurious you'd want to do them everyday.  By the time I got to the lounge, that's all I wanted to do...  




And the Chuck Norris endorsed (but not Chuck Norris recreating) Total Gym XL 


^^^
There he is.            *sigh*              I guess part of me imagined that he would always be there, at least in my head, round-house kicking my butt into shape. 

Now the Treadmill does get some use, but sadly not much by me. No usually the kids are swinging off the hand-hold bars and doing somersaults off the end -- yes, while the machine is off and no, there is no possibility it can be turned on as I am the only one that knows where the only magnet strong enough to power it is.  Buuuuuuuut............      At least it's not being used for a clothing rack.





No comments:

Post a Comment