Sunday, March 31, 2013

Crochet for everyone!!


Now that festivities have subsided...

No matter what you call it, Easter, Resurrection Sunday... It's a BIG deal here at our house.


I managed, by God's grace, to get something handmade done for everyone except the Hubster, because I really had no idea what to crochet for him for a springtime event - I suppose I could have made a sweater vest that no one would have seen because he was wearing a suit coat.  I thought about making him a tie, but I've seen crocheted ties and they are hideous.  Bow ties just look ridiculous too.  So unless he starts wearing

ascots, which, let's be honest, just looks like a cleverly disguised man-bib ----->

I'll need to find something more acceptable.  I thought about a thread crocheted handkerchief briefly, but anything less than feminine just seemed to look like a washcloth.  If anyone has some ideas for spring/summer man-crochet, let me know!!





Here's a picture of the completed vests and a hat for one of the girls.


I'll try to update later with the fingerless gloves and the hat I made for myself ;).

Busy, busy still.




No comments:

Post a Comment